Sizing (inches by diameter)
5” Round Cake - Up to 5 Pax (small slices)
6" Round Cake - Up to 10 Pax
8” Round Cake - Up to 20 Pax
Welcome to the Garden of Eden.. an enchanted garden nestled on dark chocolate grounds. Topped with fruits and beautiful dried flower petals that add a pop of brightens up the ‘garden’ and your receiver's face.
Introducing our bestselling FLOURLESS Cacao Fudge Cake made with a nourishing blend of beans, oats, dates (nature's sweetener) and hand-decorated with abundant wholefoods, herbs and all our love.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (~90%)
- Toppings: Seasonal dried and fresh fruits like dried figs, organic mulberries, fresh organic herbs, edible dried florals (except purple florals that are food-grade but not edible)
- Choose from 74% Dark Chocolate Ganache (contains minimal added sugars - up to 2g per slice) OR Sugar Free Chocolate Ganache (contains Maltitol & may cause laxative effects if gone beyond recommended portion)* — currently OOS
- Nutrition is based on the chocolate cake itself, excluding toppings
- Best consumed within 1-2 days from collection and keep it refrigerated at all times.
Allergens: Nuts (except for our nut-free option), Coconut, Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate).
Please Contact us for an alternative option to oats.
Fun Fact: One five-country study states that eating 20 grams of beans daily reduced a person’s risk of death in any given year by about 8%!
Cake Care & Storage
- Before tucking in from the fridge, leave the cake in room temp for 15-20 minutes for achieve the best texture.
- Able to freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
To enjoy it from the freezer, simply thaw overnight in fridge or on the counter for 30-40 mins for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack!
If you like it warm and fudgey, we recommend microwaving our fudge cake for 1 minute in the microwave or 10 minutes in the oven at 160C.
Great taste - sweetness was appropriate as I wasn’t looking for a sweet cake rather more of a healthy cake. Texture was lovely and not one ingredient was overpowering. All in all, a cake well done! Appearance was beautiful too!
The cake is wholesome n yummy, who says you can't eat cake and feel guilt free! We all love it The use of the fruits, mints , flowers n nuts are brilliant , not only make it looks great, but the taste compliments each other... esp like the orange, mint n choco combi !! Will definitely order your cake again
Got the cake for my mum’s birthday. My first time trying a vegan chocolate cake and it tasted awesome! As yummy as the typical chocolate cake but feels clean and not sinful. My family members all enjoyed the cake a lot even though they are usually not so health conscious. Thanks Andrea for the personalized service and beautifully decorated cake!
I requested for an oil-free cake due to my skin & gut sensitivities & Andrea was ever so kind to make me one :) It was so dark, rich, not sweet at all and my fiancé really enjoyed it as well. As I’ve been plantbased for over 5 years, i finally got around to eating a cake that was not made with nasty stuff & my body is thanking me for that :) Thank you so much Andrea!!!
We always try our bestest to opt for healthier options & knowing that this cake is made up of entirely Wholefoods brought us immense joy! I love the fudginess of it & that intense but not too intense dark chocolate taste is perfect I could tell/taste that this is a healthy cake so it might not be for people who prefers the traditional kind of baked goods that’s more refined in everything. I like how I don’t feel heavy after having this :) thanks!!