Are you the one who owns one top in different colours?
Yes, we are about that too. But even better when you can taste them and can be enjoyed by all!!
This assorted box contains all our chewy and fudgey OG dark chocolate mochi muffins. Perfect for gifting, or to serve at parties that will blow your friends’ minds.
Just don’t tell them they are vegan - until they have tried it ;)
Another feel-good suggestion: Warm it up in oven (instructions below) and add a scoop of ice cream for indulgence when it has been a bad day. You deserve it.
• Available in a Box of 6 & 12
• Box of 6 contains 2 of each flavour/ 12 contains 4 of each flavour
• Flavours: Original Double Choc, 100% Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
• Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | Contains Oats
• Highly recommended to heat it for 7-9 minutes in the oven (no microwave) for a fudgier texture and add a scoop of ice cream for indulgence when it has been a bad day.
Store muffins in fridge airtight for up to 3 days or keep in freezer for up to 14 days in an airtight container upon receiving.
Best eaten at room temperature, or heat up in oven for 5-6 minutes for BEST FUDGEY TEXTURE. You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
Allergens: Oats, Soy milk, Soy lecithin (in chocolate), Peanuts.
Contact us for substitutes for oats and soy milk.
First time I tried the mochi series certainly won’t be my last!!!! Super tasty to die for. Now I am wondering maybe these are meant to be a treat compared to the fudge cake which I can eat for breakfast cos it is completely clean (just a bit of yum 74% dark choc frosting) haha! These are really special and not too sweet too!