For corporate orders for 10 boxes and above, please WA 96353003
As this assortment takes time to make, please preorder at least 3-4 days ahead or check in with us on WA message for availability.
The most awaited Combo box is finally here. I personally love these two flavours and I hope you will too and unite both dark chocolate and matcha addicts together!
This is THE PERFECT treat to enjoy together at home or at office this festive season!
- Dairy Free | Eggless | No alcohol or Lard | Low in unrefined cane sugar
- ~70-75g each
- Set A Original: Matcha & Chocolate Mochi Muffins with Original Double Choc, 100% Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
- Set B Nut-Free: Chocolate & Matcha Mochi (2 x 74% dark choc chip filling, 1 x 100% Sesame Paste Filling of Matcha and Choc based flavours)
- Set C: 3 x of each Matcha and Chocolate Based Mochi with 74% Dark Choc Chip Filling
- Set D: 3 x of each Matcha and Chocolate Based Mochi with 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
Allergens: Oats, Soy milk, Soy lecithin (in chocolate), Peanuts (in PB filling), Glutinous Rice Flour
Contact us for substitutes for oats and soy milk.
For nutrition facts, please visit the respective Assorted Mochi Box (pics section).
If these are for gifting, we will pack them in a complimentary Customised TCA gift box - limited quantities available! If not, kindly avoid wasting these gift boxes :)
Storage: Store muffins airtight for up to 3 days in fridge or freezer for up to 1 month in an *airtight* container upon receiving.
Best eaten at room temperature, or heat up in oven for 8-10 minutes for BEST FUDGEY TEXTURE. You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
Do note that temperature varies for the appliance you have. Adjust temperature/time if needed.
|Reheat Method||If stored in freezer||If stored in fridge|
|Airfryer||160c for 15-18 min||160c for 8 min|
|90-180s on high||2 x 25s bursts on high|
|Oven/Toaster Oven - Recommended!
You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
|160c for 15-18min||180c for 10 min|
The gift receiver didn’t get to eat it
Hi, I bought it as a gift and sending to my friend as birthday gift. I put the note as “from: Bendon and Jovel” before check out. Yet my friend said the gift written as from Audrey and received the text from Audrey too. And she dunno who Isit. she was quite cautious as she just given birth hence she give it to her maid to finish it before knowing is from me. Was quite disappointed with the experience.