Celebrate Fall with PUMPKIN! Curl up in your couch with a good book and a warmed up chewy Pumpkin Mochi Muffin... you will thank us later!
Pumpkin has a range of fantastic benefits, including being one of the best-known sources of beta carotene. Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that gives orange vegetables and fruits their vibrant colour!
- Dairy Free | Eggless | No pork, lard or alcohol
- Lowest in caffeine amongst other Mochi Boxes we have!
- Low in Unrefined Cane Sugar | Contains healthy nutrients from pumpkin and fibre from Oats
- Available in a Box of 6 & 12 (~70-75g each. Pics are for reference only)
- Box of 6 contains 2 of each flavour below/ 12 contains 4 of each flavour
Flavours: 74% Dairy-free Dark chocolate chip filling, 100% Unsweetened Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Unsweetened housemade Spiced Cinnamon Peanut Butter Filling (in pic)
If these are for gifting, we will pack them in a complimentary Customised TCA gift box - limited quantities available! If not, kindly avoid wasting these gift boxes :)
• Highly recommended to heat it for 8-10 minutes in the oven for a fudgier texture and immediately pair with ice cream for indulgence on a matcha-craving-day.
Allergens: Glutinous Rice Flour, Oats, Soy milk, Soy lecithin (in chocolate), Peanuts. Contact us for substitutes for soy milk (additional charges apply for customisations).
Storage: Store muffins airtight for up to 3 days in fridge or freezer for up to 1 month in an *airtight* container upon receiving.
Best eaten at room temperature, or heat up in oven for 8-10 minutes for BEST FUDGEY TEXTURE. You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
Do note that temperature varies for the appliance you have. Adjust temperature/time if needed.
|Reheat Method||If stored in freezer||If stored in fridge|
|Airfryer||160c for 15-18 min||160c for 8 min|
|90-180s on high||2 x 25s bursts on high|
|Oven/Toaster Oven - Recommended!
You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
|160c for 15-18min||180c for 10 min|