Log Cake Sizing (inches by length)
5" Petite Log Cake: up to 6 servings
8” Celebration Log Cake: 10-15 servings
Back by popular demand! Available from 25 Nov till 1 Jan. Limited quantities a week!
Spread health and happiness to your loved ones this season with our BESTSELLING wholesome aromatic heart-healthy Earl Grey Tea Vegan Fudge cake (you can trust my husband's fave pick. He's an all-time Earl Grey lover!).
We believe that your celebrations have to not only be tasty, but can be made more wholesome too using our Wholefoods Magic ;)
Our unique Low-Sugar Real Foods Fudge Cake is enrobed in a rich dairy-free 74% dark chocolate ganache and topped with real food toppings like cranberries, seeds and even fresh herbs. No icing sugar!!
This one is not to be missed for your gatherings or as a gift to your dearest!
Good news! We try to accommodate to your allergies this year with GF options!**
- Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free* (~90%)
- *Dark Chocolate ganache contains some sugars, but minimal
- Handmade from scratch with 5 Wholefoods ingredients: cannellini beans (in replacement of butter), heart-healthy rolled oats, housemade sunflower seed flour, dates and earl grey tea
- Naturally Sweetened with Dates
- Only 9g of sugar per slice
- Toppings: cinnamon stick, orange slices, dried cranberries, pumpkin seed crunch, freeze-dried berries
- *Choose customised Gluten Free option using GF brown rice flour if you can't take non-certified GF Oats
- Nutrition facts are based on 1/6th of 5” Petite log cake (scroll to see in pictures)
Note that our hand drawn Tree stump on the side is made with 100% natural peanut butter (choose nut-free option if allergic to nuts)
- Allergens in regular log cake: *Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate), Coconut, Nuts (light brown stump), Rice flour (as "snow").
- **Customisations listed below for GF and/or Nut-free options.
Care & Storage
- To enjoy the cake at its best texture, please store it in the fridge upon receiving. Before tucking in, leave it on the counter at room temperature for 15 minutes for the dark chocolate ganache to soften.
- Able to freeze as a whole cake in box (box should be cling wrapped) to enjoy on Christmas Day! For leftovers/pre-portioning, please freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. It can be a delicious and nutritious breakfast/tea-time snack.
The cutest log cake which pained me to slice but couldn’t stop once I had a bite! Bursting with earl grey, I wish I could have it for dessert but I head to bed excited for it in the morning. Pleasantly smooth texture throughout & the perfect combination of earl grey fudge with dark chocolate ganache. A must for tea lovers & my fav TCA cake yet!!