Available for June only!
Note: This cake is best enjoyed on same or next day (due to Banana topping which has no preservatives).
Treat your dad to a healthier indulgence this Father's Day with our irresistible creation: Chocolate Ganache Mochi Cake featuring bananas caramelised with fresh orange juice and zest (alcohol free).
This exquisite dessert combines rich chocolate ganache, chewy Mochi cake made from scratch, and the natural sweetness from orange-caramelised bananas. As he savours each bite, the velvety ganache, and crunchy hazelnuts and seeds will create a symphony of flavours that tug at his heartstrings.
This guilt-free delight is a celebration of your bond and a reminder that love and healthier choices can be equally satisfying.
- Dairy Free | Eggless| Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate)
- Made with a blend of glutinous rice flour & oats!
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
Choose Oat-Free for GF option (we will use GF brown rice flour in place of oats)
Original Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre! Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Hazelnuts, Dried Florals
- 6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting), Nuts (topping)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 10-12 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on low in microwave