EXCLUSIVE FOR CHRISTMAS!
For corporate orders for 10 boxes and above, please WA 96353003
As these assortments are made-to-order, please preorder at least 3-4 days ahead or check in with us on WA message for availability.
The most awaited Combo box is finally here. You can now mix and match between our bestselling dark chocolate or Hojicha/Matcha assortment! Enjoy these special mix boxes only for Christmas.
THE PERFECT treat for everyone at home or at the office to enjoy together!
- Dairy Free | Eggless | No alcohol or Lard | Low in unrefined cane sugar
- ~70-75g each
- Set A: Matcha & Chocolate Mochi Muffins with Original Double Choc, 100% Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
- Set B: Hojicha & Chocolate Mochi Muffins with Original Double Choc, 100% Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
- Set C: Matcha & Hojicha Mochi Muffins with Original Double Choc, 100% Sesame Paste Filling, 100% Natural Peanut Butter Filling
- Set D Nut-Free: Chocolate & Matcha Mochi (2 x 74% dark choc chip filling, 1 x 100% Sesame Paste Filling of Matcha and Choc based flavours)
Allergens: Oats, Soy milk, Soy lecithin (in chocolate), Peanuts (in PB filling), Glutinous Rice Flour
Contact us for substitutes for oats and soy milk.
For nutrition facts, please visit the respective Assorted Mochi Box (pics section). Hojicha muffin nutrition are in this product page.
If these are for gifting, we will pack them in a complimentary Customised TCA gift box - limited quantities available! If not, kindly avoid wasting these gift boxes :)
Storage: Store muffins airtight for up to 3 days in fridge or freezer for up to 1 month in an *airtight* container upon receiving.
Best eaten at room temperature, or heat up in oven for 15 mins at 160C for BEST FUDGEY TEXTURE. You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
Do note that temperature varies for the appliance you have. Adjust temperature/time if needed.
|Reheat Method||If stored in freezer||If stored in fridge|
|Airfryer||160c for 15-18 min||160c for 10 min|
|90-180s on high or till hot at the liner bottom||2 x 25s bursts on high
90-180s on high or till hot at the liner bottom
|Oven/Toaster Oven - Recommended!
You will NOT regret the wait for this step!
160c for 20 min
|180c for 12-15 min|
The gift receiver didn’t get to eat it
Hi, I bought it as a gift and sending to my friend as birthday gift. I put the note as “from: Bendon and Jovel” before check out. Yet my friend said the gift written as from Audrey and received the text from Audrey too. And she dunno who Isit. she was quite cautious as she just given birth hence she give it to her maid to finish it before knowing is from me. Was quite disappointed with the experience.