Created for those who just can’t get enough of our Matcha Mochi Muffins! Now in a bigger size to satisfy your matcha cravings for DAYS...
Best eaten at room temp or heated up in oven for 15 minutes for the choc chips to turn gooey and taste like heaven..! 😍
6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
- Diabetic-friendly version uses erythritol as our sugar replacement. Dark chocolate will contain some refined sugars but minimised.
- Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
- Toppings: Osmanthus
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate)
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for the Dark choc chips to soften.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 8-10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on Low in microwave
Dark choc matcha mochi cake
Amazing as always
So so so so good!!!!
Heaven in my mouth❤️Love the matcha mochi