Sizing (inches by diameter)
6" Round Cake - Up to 10 Pax
8” Round Cake - Up to 20 Pax
Nothing can beat the combination of matcha AND black sesame!
We handcraft our black sesame paste from scratch, with no added sugar or oils. Just pure, sesame, unadulterated natural bitter goodness for sesame lovers.
Topped with pistachio for crunch and rose petals.
Our Fudge Cake is made from premium ingredients like kidney beans, generous amounts of Japanese matcha powder, dates, rolled oats and seeds, these are rich protein, fibre and powerful antioxidants from green tea.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Refined Sugar Free | Naturally Sweetened with Dates
- Handmade from scratch with 8 Wholefoods ingredients
- Topping ingredients: Pistachios, Roses
- Low In Natural Sugars, Suitable for Diabetics
Allergens: Nuts (topping), Oats
Contact us for alternative to oats. "Nut-free" option: Pistachio topping will be replaced by seeds.
**Please read** Storage Instructions:
- This cake is best consumed fresh on the day of collection/delivery.
- If not, store in the freezer and thaw for up to 1-2 hours before tucking in.
- As this cake is very low in fat and sugar content, please store it in the fridge within 1 hour upon collection.
- Able to store up to 3 days in the fridge and 1 month in the freezer in an airtight container.
Probably my second favourite cake after their HojiMatcha (so far) - loved the nutty sesame fragrance so much that i licked off the entire frosting in a swipe of my tongue before i even munched on the cake! And it has been long established that all their matcha fudge cakes are love. Yums!
This is my favourite cake to date, which I ordered it on a special day this year. On top of how much I love the double Matcha cake, the addition of black sesame feels like there's a protagonist now. Everything gels well together and its the perfect combination of taste. P/S: I love black sesame and matcha on its own too.
Cake reminded me of sesame paste dessert which I love very much! And it wasn’t too sweet which was great , could taste the beans taste and also made me fart a bit hahaha I Guess it helps with digestion!