Preorder closes on 7 Sep or when sold out. Free Collection available at Seletar, recommended to come by car.
$5.50 Flexi Bulk delivery 10am-6pm available on weekend. Additional charges for outskirts, town area, Sentosa and Tuas.
Tuesday-Friday, Sunday delivery: $10 (4-hour timeframe)
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE EACH WEEK. PREORDER CLOSES ONCE OUR CAPACITY IS FILLED.
Your family deserves the best during Mid-Autumn Festival!
This special set of Mooncakes contains 2 of each flavour (~100g each), packed in a Kraft Box.
- "Dark Hojicha" Hojicha Wholefoods seed Crunch with a dairy-free 74% dairy-free dark chocolate centre, dusted with Japanese Hojicha powder and a touch of sea salt to elevate the entire experience.
- "Matcha Eclipse" Taste the classic power couple of Japanese Matcha + Black Sesame in this Matchalicious Wholefoods fudge.
Paired with an aromatic 100% Unsweetened Black Sesame Paste centre and dusted with Japanese Hojicha powder dusting for a tea-licious depth of flavour.
- Mostly Raw | Vegan | Nut Free | Cholesterol Free | Oil Free.
- Mostly Refined Sugar Free (~95% naturally sweetened with minimal dates, 5% refined sugar from chocolate and chia seed skin)
- No icing sugar, refined sugars, animal products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Rich in healthy plant fibre, protein, monounsaturated fats, Omega 3 fatty acids
- These will be packaged in a Kraft box (no marble box available for Box of 2)
Allergens: Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate), Coconut, Chia Seeds
Check out our Marble Box of 4 which is great as a gift!
Allergens: Oats, Chia seeds, Sunflower seeds
Care & Best Storage
To enjoy mooncake at its best texture, please have them within 5 days from collection and them into an airtight container to avoid the Chia Seed Skin from drying out. Able to freeze for up to 1 month in the coldest part of the freezer.