Sizing (inches by diameter)
6" Round Cake - Up to 10 Pax
8” Round Cake - Up to 20 Pax
Limited Edition Flavour *EXTENDED* - Ends 31 March
Elevate your tea time with this wholesome aromatic Earl Grey Tea Vegan Fudge cake with a dairy-free 74% dark chocolate ganache.
Finished off with flaked sea salt, pumpkin seed crunch, and freeze-dried lychee, berries and a touch of lavender... for a refreshing – yet tasty twist.
Gather your friends, or have it yourself.. there's no need to have an excuse to have our Wholefoods cakes, especially this one!
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly Refined Sugar Free* (~90%)
- Handmade from scratch with 6 Wholefoods ingredients
- Naturally Sweetened with Dates
- Contains beans (in replacement of butter), heart-healthy rolled oats & seeds
- *Dark Chocolate ganache contains some sugars, but minimal
- Allergens: Coconut, Oats. (please contact us for an alternative option to oats)
Care & Storage
- To enjoy this cake at its best texture, please store it in the fridge upon collection. Before tucking in, leave it on the counter at room temperature for 30 minutes for the dark chocolate ganache to soften a little!
- If it has been at room temperature for more than 1 hour, place it back in the fridge again, unless you like your cake to be ultra fudgey.
- Able to freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks as a delicious and nutritious snack/breakfast.
Loving it so much be it texture, flavour and presentation!
I like Earl Grey tea. I like cakes. Every bite of this cake is as if having a cup of floral earl grey tea in the form of whole food cake. I like how the ratio of ganache with fudge cake is just nice, the toppings of lavender, lychee and sea salt are just nice too. This might be something Alice from the Wonderland will approve.