Log Cake Sizing (inches by length)
5" Petite Log Cake: up to 6 servings
8” Celebration Log Cake: 10-15 servings
NEW FLAVOUR! Available from 12 Nov till 1 Jan. Limited quantities a week!
Celebrate Christmas with our bestseller Cocoa Fudge Cake transformed into a refreshing log cake. Coated with a Mint-infused 74% dark chocolate ganache and topped with real food toppings like my favourite tangy dried cranberries!
Peppermint promotes relaxation which is the perfect treat this Christmas! And we try to accommodate to your allergies this year!**
- Flourless | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free* (~90%)
- *Dark Chocolate ganache contains some sugars, but minimal
- Handmade from scratch with 6 Wholefoods ingredients: cannellini beans (in replacement of butter), heart-healthy rolled oats, unsweetened cocoa powder, 74% dark chocolate, housemade sunflower seed flour, dates
- Naturally Sweetened with Dates
- Toppings: cinnamon stick, orange slices, organic raw cacao nibs, dried cranberries
- *Choose customised Gluten Free option if you can't take non-certified GF Oats
Note that our hand drawn Tree stump on the side is made with 100% natural peanut butter (choose nut-free option if allergic to nuts)
- Nutrition facts are based on 1/6th of 5” Petite log cake (scroll to see in pictures)
- Allergens in regular log cake: *Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate), Coconut, Nuts (light brown stump), Rice flour (as "snow").
- **Customisations listed below for GF and nut free options.
Care & Storage
- To enjoy the cake at its best texture, please store it in the fridge upon receiving. Before tucking in, leave it on the counter at room temperature for 15 minutes for the dark chocolate ganache to soften.
- Able to freeze as a whole cake in box (box should be cling wrapped) to enjoy on Christmas Day! For leftovers/pre-portioning, please freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Recommended to heat up in oven for 10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey texture!! Our fudge cake can be a delicious and nutritious breakfast/tea-time snack (pictured as a sliced cake)