Sizing (inches by diameter)
6" Round Cake - Up to 10 Pax
8” Round Cake - Up to 20 Pax
A bittersweet cake with these two ultimate antioxidant powerhouses.. a luscious, creamy dark chocolate ganache that amps the flavanoids even more.
What's not to love about it?
Our fudge cake is made from premium ingredients like kidney beans, generous amounts of Japanese matcha powder, dates, rolled oats and seeds, these are rich protein, fibre and powerful antioxidants from green tea.
We love including everyone in celebrations, and this one comes in a diabetic-friendly option using sugar-free chocolate (contains maltitol).
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (Chocolate Ganache* contains some refined sugars)| Sweetened with Dates for Matcha Cake Base
- 74% Dark Chocolate Ganache* (contains minimal added sugars - up to 2g per slice)
- Handmade from scratch with 8 Wholefoods ingredients
- Topping ingredients: Almonds, Roses
- Low In Natural Sugars, *Suitable for Diabetics (Choose the Diabetic-Friendly Option with Sugar-free Maltitol Chocolate, Stick to portion sizes as over consumption may have laxative effects).
Allergens: Nuts (topping), Oats, Coconut, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate).
Contact us for alternative to oats or nuts
**Please read** Storage Instructions:
- As this cake is very low in fat and sugar content, please store it in the fridge within 1 hour upon collection. Able to store up to 3 days. Best enjoyed cold from the fridge!
- Want to save some for a guilt free snack? Simply pre-slice them after collection and freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
I found this to be so decadent and yummy, it reminded me of Christmas and feels like a great dessert to have during the December holidays for those with special diets. The chocolate and matcha blend was rich and I could taste the creaminess of the matcha powder. The cake base of beans and oats was filling. Like most gf cakes, it was dense and the opposite of a light, airy gluten based cakes commonly found but it feels good knowing that the items used are high quality and good for my health. My parents enjoyed it as well and found it wasn't too sweet. I liked that the size is just right and you can finish the cake in one or two sittings. The only thing that would cause me reluctance is the price.