Earliest availability for 5" size: 10 March (preorder only if you're comfortable receiving from 12 March onwards for 5")
- Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (Chocolate Ganache* contains some refined sugars)| Sweetened with Dates for Matcha Cake Base
- 74% Dark Chocolate Ganache* (contains minimal added sugars - up to 2g per slice)
- Handmade from scratch with 8 Wholefoods ingredients
- Topping ingredients: Almonds, Roses
- Low In Natural Sugars, Suitable for Diabetics (stick to recommended portion size)
Sizing (inches by diameter): 5” Round Cake - Up to 5 Pax (limited slots each week! Please preorder up to 5 days in advance)
6" Round Cake - Up to 10 Pax
8” Round Cake - Up to 20 Pax
A bittersweet cake with these two ultimate antioxidant powerhouses.. a luscious, creamy dark chocolate ganache that amps the flavanoids even more.
What's not to love about it?
Our signature one-of-a-kind wholefoods fudge cake is made from premium ingredients like cannellini beans, generous amounts of Japanese matcha powder, dates, *rolled oats and seeds, these are rich protein, fibre and powerful antioxidants from green tea. Coated with a silky dairy-free dark chocolate ganache.
Go ahead, indulge in our matcha cake and experience the ultimate in flavour and nutrition!
Allergens: Cannellini beans, Nuts (topping), *Oats (Not certified Gluten Free), Coconut, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate)
Contact us for alternative to oats/GF option or nut-free (customisation fee applies)
**Please read** Storage Instructions:
- As this cake is very low in fat and sugar content, please store it in the fridge within 2 hours upon collection. Able to store up to 3 days. Best enjoyed when out for room temperature for 15-20 minutes for the dark chocolate ganache to soften.
- Want to save some for a guilt free snack? Simply pre-slice them after collection and freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
I’ve been dying to try the cakes since I first discovered clean addicts, and finally got to try it! The flavours are really gao yet perfectly balanced such that you get to taste everything >3 My ma tried it too and she really loved how creamy it is! And when I told her it was vegan and refined sugar-free she said she could taste it (quality ingredients) and loved it even more for that!! (We’re vegetarians and my mum in particular doesn’t like cakes because of all the cream and sugar in it) can’t wait to try out the other flavours and goodies!!
I found this to be so decadent and yummy, it reminded me of Christmas and feels like a great dessert to have during the December holidays for those with special diets. The chocolate and matcha blend was rich and I could taste the creaminess of the matcha powder. The cake base of beans and oats was filling. Like most gf cakes, it was dense and the opposite of a light, airy gluten based cakes commonly found but it feels good knowing that the items used are high quality and good for my health. My parents enjoyed it as well and found it wasn't too sweet. I liked that the size is just right and you can finish the cake in one or two sittings. The only thing that would cause me reluctance is the price.