Limited slots each week!
Guilt-free indulgence created for our mint lovers. 😍
It's time to pamper your Dad with our curated Mochi Cake with a minty refreshing twist this Father's Day!
Our double chocolate Mochi cake, coated with a silky 74% mint-infused dark chocolate ganache with sea salt & premium natural mint flavouring (because you deserve the best).
It's rich in dark chocolate, less sweet like our regular cakes are and with a soft dark chocolate centre.
For diabetics, we also have not left you out! ☺️
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly refined sugar free (except for dark chocolate)
6" Round Cake - up to 8 servings, leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3 days and 2 weeks in the freezer
- Diabetic-friendly/Sugar-free option: We are able to substitute unrefined cane sugar with erythritol (please select this option if you are sensitive to sugar)
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
- Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, Desiccated Coconut, Purple Dried Florals, Sea Salt
- Allergens: Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: Reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 8-10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! Microwave for 20-25 seconds on low
yums in my tums
The chocolate was good, and the mint adds a touch of freshness to the cake. Could eat the entire cake by myself.
The Dark Chocolate Mint Mochi Cake was so delicious, really just beyond words! Especially when I reheated it in the oven, the mint flavour came out so nicely, it was gooey (like a Mochi) and had a soft, molten chocolate core. Love the combination of sea salt and mint! Every mint lover should give it a try, it’s insanely good - and everyone else should try it, too! ;) Chocolate, mint, sea salt, Mochi and healthy!