Limited slots each week!
Guilt-free indulgence created for our mint lovers. 😍
Our double chocolate Mochi cake, coated with a silky 74% mint-infused dark chocolate ganache with sea salt & premium natural mint flavouring (because you deserve the best).
It's rich in dark chocolate, less sweet like our regular cakes are and with a soft dark chocolate centre.
For diabetics, we also have not left you out!
Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly refined sugar free (except for dark chocolate)
- 6" Round Cake - up to 8 servings,
8” Round Cake - up to 15 servings, leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3 days and 2 weeks in the freezer
- Diabetic-friendly/Sugar-free option: We are able to substitute unrefined cane sugar with erythritol (please select this option if you are sensitive to sugar)
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
- Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, Desiccated Coconut, Purple Dried Florals, Sea Salt
- Allergens: Glutinous Rice Flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: Reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 8-10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! Microwave for 20-25 seconds on low
Taste is so delicious and can tell it is made with much care and thought behind it. My whole family really enjoyed it. Thank you for your craft✨
yums in my tums
The chocolate was good, and the mint adds a touch of freshness to the cake. Could eat the entire cake by myself.
The Dark Chocolate Mint Mochi Cake was so delicious, really just beyond words! Especially when I reheated it in the oven, the mint flavour came out so nicely, it was gooey (like a Mochi) and had a soft, molten chocolate core. Love the combination of sea salt and mint! Every mint lover should give it a try, it’s insanely good - and everyone else should try it, too! ;) Chocolate, mint, sea salt, Mochi and healthy!