- The Ultimate vegan dark chocolate cake experience - feel all the textures - chewy, wholesome, moist and fudgey all in one cake! Best part? It contains heart-healthy oats for extra fibre - guilt-free pleasure for all occasions.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate)
- Made with a blend of glutinous rice flour & oats!
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
How we started baking Mochi Cakes? We accepted @iamjiaen 's challenge for us to make our bestselling mochi muffin into a WHOLE CAKE, frosted with a 74% dark chocolate ganache. There's no need to have an excuse to have our cakes, especially this one!
Diabetic-friendly version uses erythritol as our sugar replacement. Dark chocolate will contain some refined sugars but minimised.
- Choose Oat-Free for GF option (we will use organic buckwheat flour in place of oats)
Original Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Freezedried Berries, Dried Florals
- 6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 8-10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on low in microwave
Yummy rich choc mochi cake!
Not too sweet; rich chocolate taste!
Back for more!
My first time ordering from Clean Addicts for 19th December. After trying it, I ordered another one for 26th December. This shows how good is the cake! A bit more pricey than other cake shop though.
Decadent and rich chocolate cake!
I decided to order this as a birthday cake because I wanted to try the mochi cakes but thought they were too much. Andrea was very prompt with her responses and open to sharing more about what ingredients were used. This is very reassuring for someone who follows a special diet. The cake was a chocolate lovers dream! It was so rich, filling and chocolate-y. I loved how fudge-y and creamy the filling was. It can be hard to get this texture for a special diet cake too. My family enjoyed it and so did I. It wasn't too sweet. The size was just right for 4 to 6 people too. I like that you can finish it in one sitting. Thumbs up for reducing plastic too then delivering the cake.
Amazing chocolate cake that hits all the spots!
Love every bite of this cake. It was my second time purchasing from Andrea. What I love about the cake is that it's just the right amount of sweetness (and I have a crazy sweet tooth) and bitterness, together with the crunch from the toppings - every bite feels heavenly. My parents loved it too just as much!
So unsinfully good!!!
Love it! Gone in less an hour!