Hazelnut lovers - if you enjoy nutella, this your pick but without the nasties!
Not-too-sweet Dark Chocolate Mochi cake elevated with a nutty unsweetened hazelnut butter filling (ground hazelnuts blended into ingredients paste!).
Coated with an addictive silky 74% dark chocolate ganache and crunchy, aromatic dry-roasted hazelnuts!
Moist, sticky and slightly chewy as well, this is one mochi cake flavour that you can't miss out on to share with your dark choc lover friends ;)
- 6" in size (diameter): serves 6-8 servings | 8" size 15-18 servings
- Our Mochi cake contains oats for healthy fibre
- Cake has a soft Dark Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven)
- Toppings: Dry Roasted Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Freezedried Berries, Sea Salt
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate).
- Choose oat-free option using Almond Flour as substitute.
- Allergens: Chocolate, Nuts (Hazelnut topping and filling), Oats, Soy, Coconut (in frosting), Almond Flour (in Oat-Free option).
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 1.5-2 hours before cake-cutting for the chocolate chips centre and ganache to soften.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- *Potentially Life-changing Hack: Reheat Cake Slice in oven for 9-10 minutes at 160C for a chewy, decadent texture!
Yummy Healthy Cake!!
Love it! So dense n chocolatey! The hazelnut filling makes it taste like ferrero rocher! Can tell it's 真材实料！
Decadent healthy treat!
It is so rich, moist and decadent that you wouldn't believe it is good for you. Even my four y/o nephew lapped it up and the adults enjoyed it very much. Lactose intolerant me appreciated that it is vegan! Please bring this back next year!