Created for those who just can’t get enough of our Matcha Mochi Muffins! Now in a bigger size to satisfy your matcha cravings for DAYS...
Best eaten at room temp or heated up in oven for 9-10 minutes for the choc chips to turn gooey and taste like heaven..! 😍
6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
- Diabetic-friendly version uses erythritol as our sugar replacement. Dark chocolate will contain some refined sugars but minimised.
- Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
- Toppings: Osmanthus
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate)
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for the Dark choc chips to soften.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 8-10 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on Low in microwave
Dark choc matcha mochi cake
Amazing as always
So so so so good!!!!
Heaven in my mouth❤️Love the matcha mochi