YEAR-END EXCLUSIVE (Available from 18 Nov to 1 January) - Our bestseller with a festive boozy twist!
Indulge in a limited-time delight that elevates your Christmas celebrations where our new Rum-Infused Dark Chocolate Ganache coats our bestselling Double Chocolate Mochi Cake, creating a delightful blend of chew, fudgey 74% dark chocolate and with a hint of festive rum in our dark chocolate ganache frosting!
🌟 Naughty, Nice, and Lower in Sugar: It's the perfect balance of indulgence and restraint. Indulge in the holiday spirit without the guilt with this lower sugar treat.
Prepare to be captivated by its enticing textures - chewy, wholesome, moist, and fudgey - all in one heavenly creation.
What sets this cake apart from other chocolate cakes? It's crafted with your well-being in mind, containing heart-healthy oats for that extra fibre boost.
- Embrace a healthier lifestyle with our Double Chocolate Mochi Cake, as it ticks all the boxes: dairy-free, eggless, & nut-free. We've even reduced the refined sugar content, using only a touch of dark chocolate.
- Our secret lies in the blend of glutinous rice flour and oats, ensuring a delightful and nourishing treat.
- To fully appreciate the cake's magic, allow it to reach room temperature. The soft chocolate center will unfold its full glory, leaving you in awe of its irresistible allure. For an extra touch of indulgence, gently reheat the cake in the oven instead of microwaving.
- Choose Oat-Free for GF option (we will use brown rice flour in place of oats)
Original Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Freezedried Berries, Organic Cacao Nibs, Sea Salt and Dried Florals
- 6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut & Rum (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 15 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 60s on low in microwave