Indulge in the ultimate vegan dark chocolate cake experience with our Double Chocolate Mochi Cake. Prepare to be captivated by its enticing textures - chewy, wholesome, moist, and fudgey - all in one heavenly creation.
But what sets this cake apart? It's crafted with your well-being in mind, containing heart-healthy oats for that extra fiber boost. Savour the guilt-free pleasure of this cake on any occasion.
- Embrace a healthier lifestyle with our Double Chocolate Mochi Cake, as it ticks all the boxes: dairy-free, eggless, & nut-free. We've even reduced the refined sugar content, using only a touch of dark chocolate.
- Our secret lies in the blend of glutinous rice flour and oats, ensuring a delightful and nourishing treat.
- To fully appreciate the cake's magic, allow it to reach room temperature. The soft chocolate center will unfold its full glory, leaving you in awe of its irresistible allure. For an extra touch of indulgence, gently reheat the cake in the oven instead of microwaving.
- Curious about how this masterpiece came to be? We gladly accepted @iamjiaen's challenge to transform our beloved mochi muffin into a whole cake, adorned with a luxurious 74% dark chocolate ganache.
- Diabetic-friendly version uses erythritol as our sugar replacement. Dark chocolate will contain some refined sugars but minimised.
- Choose Oat-Free for GF option (we will use GF brown rice flour in place of oats)
Original Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Freezedried Berries, Dried Florals
- 6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Storage Instructions
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 10-12 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on low in microwave
Yummy rich choc mochi cake!
Not too sweet; rich chocolate taste!
Back for more!
My first time ordering from Clean Addicts for 19th December. After trying it, I ordered another one for 26th December. This shows how good is the cake! A bit more pricey than other cake shop though.
Decadent and rich chocolate cake!
I decided to order this as a birthday cake because I wanted to try the mochi cakes but thought they were too much. Andrea was very prompt with her responses and open to sharing more about what ingredients were used. This is very reassuring for someone who follows a special diet. The cake was a chocolate lovers dream! It was so rich, filling and chocolate-y. I loved how fudge-y and creamy the filling was. It can be hard to get this texture for a special diet cake too. My family enjoyed it and so did I. It wasn't too sweet. The size was just right for 4 to 6 people too. I like that you can finish it in one sitting. Thumbs up for reducing plastic too then delivering the cake.
Amazing chocolate cake that hits all the spots!
Love every bite of this cake. It was my second time purchasing from Andrea. What I love about the cake is that it's just the right amount of sweetness (and I have a crazy sweet tooth) and bitterness, together with the crunch from the toppings - every bite feels heavenly. My parents loved it too just as much!
So unsinfully good!!!
Love it! Gone in less an hour!