Log Cake Sizing (inches by length)
5" Petite Log Cake: 4-5 servings
8” Celebration Log Cake: 10-15 servings
Back by popular demand! Limited quantities a week!
Spread health and happiness to your loved ones this season with our BESTSELLING wholesome aromatic Earl Grey Tea Vegan Fudge cake, handcrafted and shaped into a log for Chrismas!
Enrobed in a rich dairy-free 74% dark chocolate ganache and topped with real food toppings. This one is not to be missed for your gatherings or as a gift to your dearest.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free* (~90%) *Dark Chocolate ganache contains some sugars, but minimal
- Handmade from scratch with 5 Wholefoods ingredients: cannellini beans (in replacement of butter), heart-healthy rolled oats, housemade sunflower seed flour, dates and earl grey tea
- Naturally Sweetened with Dates
- Toppings: orange slices, dried cranberries, pumpkin seed crunch, freeze-dried berries
Note that our hand drawn Tree stump on the side is made with 100% natural peanut butter (choose nut-free option if allergic to nuts)
- Allergens: Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate), Coconut, Nuts (light brown stump), Rice flour (as "snow"). Please contact us for oat-free customisation.
Care & Storage
- To enjoy the cake at its best texture, please store it in the fridge upon receiving. Before tucking in, leave it on the counter at room temperature for 15 minutes for the dark chocolate ganache to soften.
- Able to freeze as a whole cake in box (box should be cling wrapped) to enjoy on Christmas Day! For leftovers/pre-portioning, please freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. It can be a delicious and nutritious breakfast/tea-time snack.
The cutest log cake which pained me to slice but couldn’t stop once I had a bite! Bursting with earl grey, I wish I could have it for dessert but I head to bed excited for it in the morning. Pleasantly smooth texture throughout & the perfect combination of earl grey fudge with dark chocolate ganache. A must for tea lovers & my fav TCA cake yet!!