Preorder closes on 7 Sep or when sold out. Free Collection starts from 31 July recommended to come by car.
$5.50 Flexi Bulk delivery 10am-6pm available on weekend. Additional charges for outskirts, town area, Sentosa and Tuas.
Tuesday-Friday, Sunday delivery: $10 (4-hour timeframe)
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE EACH WEEK. PREORDER CLOSES ONCE OUR CAPACITY IS FILLED.
Your family deserves the best during Mid-Autumn Festival!
Introducing our "Matcha Eclipse"... the classic power couple of Japanese Matcha + Black Sesame in this Matchalicious Wholefoods fudge! Paired with an aromatic 100% Unsweetened Black Sesame Paste centre and dusted with Japanese Hojicha powder dusting for a tea-licious depth of flavour.
This is the ultimate pairing with a hot cuppa tea.
All are handcrafted with a wholesome blend of chia seeds, rolled oats, dates, sunflower seeds, both encased in a Charcoal chia seed "snowskin".
They are a healthier and nourishing alternative to traditional mooncakes with no nasties. Probably the cleanest-tasting mooncakes you can have and completely oil free, with only 3g of sugar serving that comes mostly from minimal dates.
All components (wholesome chia seed skin, filling and core) are made from scratch with with 9-10 natural real food ingredients with minimal sugars.
Each box comes in 2 Matcha Eclipse Mooncakes:
All are handcrafted with a wholesome blend of seeds, rolled oats, both encased in a Charcoal chia seed "snowskin".
- Mostly Raw | Gluten Free | Vegan | Nut Free | Cholesterol Free | Oil Free.
- Mostly Refined Sugar Free (~95% naturally sweetened with minimal dates, 5% refined sugar from chocolate and chia seed skin)
- No icing sugar, refined sugars, animal products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Rich in healthy plant fibre, protein, monounsaturated fats, Omega 3 fatty acids
- Each box comes in 2 "Dark Hojicha" Mooncakes (100g each) handcrafted with a wholesome blend of seeds, rolled oats and dates. These will be packaged in a Kraft box (no marble box available for box of 2).
Allergens: Coconut, Oats, Soy Lecithin
For a Mix Box with "Dark Hojicha", check out our Marble Box of 4 for the best of both worlds of Hojicha and Matcha.
Allergens: Oats, Chia seeds, Sunflower seeds
Care & Best Storage
To enjoy mooncake at its best texture, please have them within 2 days from collection and them into an airtight container to avoid the Chia Seed Skin from drying out. Able to freeze for up to 1 month in the coldest part of the freezer.