Good things are meant to be in big sizes for sharing (or not!).
We have accepted @iamjiaen 's challenge for us to make our bestselling mochi muffin into a WHOLE CAKE, frosted with a 74% dark chocolate ganache.
There's no need to have an excuse to have our cakes, especially this one!
6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Cake has a Soft Chocolate Centre at room temperature so please leave it out before enjoying it! (better eaten at room temp OR reheated In the oven. No microwave)
- Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
- Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Freezedried Berries, Dried Florals
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Nut Free | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (except for dark chocolate)
- Allergens: Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 5-7 minutes at 160C for a chewy, decadent texture!
The cake was a hit we all love it especially my boy. He is a chocolate lover, we have to stop him from eating it It’s chocolate rich but not overly sweet, love the texture too!