Indulge in the ultimate vegan dark chocolate cake experience with our Double Chocolate Mochi Cake. Prepare to be captivated by its enticing textures - chewy, wholesome, moist, and fudgey - all in one heavenly creation.
But what sets this cake apart? It's crafted with your well-being in mind, containing heart-healthy oats for that extra fiber boost. Savour the guilt-free pleasure of this cake on any occasion.
- Embrace a healthier lifestyle with our Double Chocolate Mochi Cake, as it ticks all the boxes: dairy-free, eggless, & nut-free. We've even reduced the refined sugar content, using only a touch of dark chocolate.
- Our secret lies in the blend of glutinous rice flour and oats, ensuring a delightful and nourishing treat.
- To fully appreciate the cake's magic, allow it to reach room temperature. The soft chocolate center will unfold its full glory, leaving you in awe of its irresistible allure. For an extra touch of indulgence, gently reheat the cake in the oven instead of microwaving.
- Curious about how this masterpiece came to be? We gladly accepted @iamjiaen's challenge to transform our beloved mochi muffin into a whole cake, adorned with a luxurious 74% dark chocolate ganache.
- Diabetic-friendly version uses erythritol as our sugar replacement. Dark chocolate will contain some refined sugars but minimised.
- Choose Oat-Free for GF option (we will use GF brown rice flour in place of oats)
Original Mochi cake base contains oats for some healthy fibre!
Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Freezedried Berries, Dried Florals
- 6" Round Cake - Serves 6-8 Pax
8” Round Cake - Serves 15-20 Pax
- Allergens: Glutinous rice flour, Chocolate, Oats, Soy (in mylk used), Soy Lecithin (in dark chocolate chips), Coconut (in frosting)
- For soy mylk substitute to home made oat mylk, contact us for more details!
- Storage Instructions
- Best enjoyed at room temperature. Take out from fridge 45mins to 1 hour before cake-cutting for a soft "molten" centre.
- Able to store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days or 2 weeks in freezer in an airtight container.
- Potentially Lifechanging Hack: reheat mochi cake slice in oven for 10-12 minutes at 160C for a fudgey, decadent texture! 20-25s on low in microwave
Double Chocolate Mochi Cake
I would say the texture is different from mainstream chocolate cake, perhaps more dense. It can take some time for some people to like it given it is different. But i promise you will grow to love it. I wake up missing this sometimes, cravings for healthier bakes, missing this. Knowing that it is from natural healthy ingredients and no refined sugar makes me eat it at ease. I would definitely buy again! Highly recommend!
Had clear communication with the seller who was very kind to customise the cake ingredients to suit allergies. Lovely cake and the two hour thawing from the fridge is a must!
Worth a try
The cake was nice on the first bite but quickly became a little heavy. Probably because of the glutinous rice flour - the mochi had a Kueh-like texture. The chocolate taste was rich and not too sweet, which was very pleasant. Recommend enjoying in small servings
Very healthy mochi cake
We forgot to put the cake out in room temperature for 2 weeks but nevertheless, the cake still tasted very good. I would definitely purchase again. My suggestion to the Clean Addicts is to come up with a chocolate berry kind of cake please. Thank you!
Yummy rich choc mochi cake!
Not too sweet; rich chocolate taste!