Sizing (inches by diameter - after meal portions)
5” Round Cake - Up to 5 Pax (small slices)
6" Round Cake - 8-10 Pax
8” Round Cake - 15-18 Pax
FEATURED ON ZAOBAO
Welcome to the Garden of Eden.. an enchanted garden nestled on dark chocolate grounds. Topped with fruits and beautiful dried flower petals that add a pop of brightens up the ‘garden’ and your receiver's face.
Introducing our bestselling FLOURLESS Cacao Fudge Cake made with a nourishing blend of beans, oats, dates (nature's sweetener) and hand-decorated with abundant wholefoods, herbs and all our love.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Eggless | Mostly Refined Sugar Free (~90%)
- Toppings: Seasonal dried and fresh fruits like dried figs, organic mulberries, fresh organic herbs, edible dried florals (except purple florals that are food-grade but not edible)
- Coated with a 74% Dark Chocolate Ganache (contains minimal added sugars - up to 2g per slice)
- Nutrition is based on the chocolate cake itself, excluding toppings
- Best consumed within 1-2 days from collection and keep it refrigerated at all times.
Allergens: Nuts (except for our nut-free option), Coconut, Oats, Soy Lecithin (in chocolate).
Please Contact us for an alternative option to oats.
Fun Fact: One five-country study states that eating 20 grams of beans daily reduced a person’s risk of death in any given year by about 8%!
Cake Care & Storage
- Before tucking in from the fridge, leave the cake in room temp for 15-20 minutes for achieve the best texture.
- Able to freeze in slices in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
To enjoy it from the freezer, simply thaw overnight in fridge or on the counter for 30-40 mins for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack!
If you like it warm and fudgey, we recommend microwaving our fudge cake for 1 minute in the microwave or 10 minutes in preheated oven, 160C.
The cake looks so pretty and tastes good too! Ordered it for my mum's birthday and she loved it which is great cos that means she can eat as much as she wants on her special day and I don't have to restrict her!
Great taste - sweetness was appropriate as I wasn’t looking for a sweet cake rather more of a healthy cake. Texture was lovely and not one ingredient was overpowering. All in all, a cake well done! Appearance was beautiful too!
The cake is wholesome n yummy, who says you can't eat cake and feel guilt free! We all love it The use of the fruits, mints , flowers n nuts are brilliant , not only make it looks great, but the taste compliments each other... esp like the orange, mint n choco combi !! Will definitely order your cake again
Got the cake for my mum’s birthday. My first time trying a vegan chocolate cake and it tasted awesome! As yummy as the typical chocolate cake but feels clean and not sinful. My family members all enjoyed the cake a lot even though they are usually not so health conscious. Thanks Andrea for the personalized service and beautifully decorated cake!
I requested for an oil-free cake due to my skin & gut sensitivities & Andrea was ever so kind to make me one :) It was so dark, rich, not sweet at all and my fiancé really enjoyed it as well. As I’ve been plantbased for over 5 years, i finally got around to eating a cake that was not made with nasty stuff & my body is thanking me for that :) Thank you so much Andrea!!!